Below are links for the application forms for scholarships awarded by the Presbyterian Women.
High School seniors and college students who are applying for the first time are required to include an essay with their application. The essay should fulfill the following requirements:
• The subject should be “My Plans for the Future Shaped by my Faith”
• Be between 200-300 words in length.
Previous scholarship winners that are re-applying are not required to submit a new essay.
Scholarships available with submission of this application:
• Presbyterian Women’s Scholarship (limited to FPC members)
• Sugg Family Scholarship (limited to FPC members)
• Presbyterian Women’s Memorial Endowment Scholarship (NOT limited to FPC members)
Please also consider applying for the Presbyterian Women of New Hope Presbytery Scholarship.
This scholarship requires a separate application. Those applications are also available in the church office or online at fpcgreenville.org. If you previously received this award, you are eligible to continue to receive it. Contact the chairperson listed on the application for information.
Applications for ALL scholarships are due by March 1, 2023. (No exceptions!) They should be returned to the church office for pickup on March 1.
Please contact Mary Endres, Scholarship Chairperson for PW, if you have any questions.